Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We're home for now

I had another ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound showed that the amniotic fluid had increased to 6.8, not a great increase, but better than a decline. In fact, the tech said really .4 couldn't even be considered an increase but basically that it had stayed the same.

Chris and I went back to our room expecting Dr. Jurney to say that she would do the c-section tomorrow or Thursday but that I had to stay in the hospital until then. Suprisingly, when Dr. Jurney called she actually said that I could go home today and come back on Thursday for the c-section.

So we are now back at home and the c-section is scheduled for 1:30 PM on Thursday.

We are happy to have a little more time to pack appropriately and make sure we have everything we need and give Collin a couple more days to grow before he is forced from his warm comfy home!

Keep checking back for updates on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully I won't have anything more to add until then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! 2 days!!! I will be praying for you both:)
Liz